Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by shi_hang <sh...@cvicse.com> on 2002/07/23 04:45:24 UTC

How does Apache access more than one application on Tomcat?

Is there anyone can tell me how to configure more than one application on tomcat+apache?
How do we do configuration so that Apache can access the applications on tomcat?

How to compile Tomcat 4.0.3 with JBuilder?

Posted by shi_hang <sh...@cvicse.com>.
I want to monitor the running of tomcat 4.0.3.
As we known , JBuilder provides the such powerful functions like step , break point and so on.
But we must compile tomcat with JBuilder at first. Is there anyone can tell me how to compile tomcat with JBuilder?
Any help is appreciated.

Re: How does Apache access more than one application on Tomcat?

Posted by Ashish Kulkarni <ku...@yahoo.com>.
Hi,
if u have set the communication between apache and
tomcat for one appication what u need to do is just
mount the other application
JkMount /maps ajp13
JkMount /maps/* ajp13

these is an example for appication maps on tomcat