Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Todd O'Bryan <to...@mac.com> on 2004/11/05 01:33:49 UTC

Exception help get through?

Did a rather verbose message I composed around 6:00 am about my
inability to get the line

Visit v = (Visit) getVisit();

to work ever make it to the list?

I'm just wondering because no one's responded all day, and usually the
list is pretty quick. The other option is that I've done something so
stupid that people think I should be able to get myself out of it (If
that's it; please give me a hint.) or people are stumped (that would be
good to know, too).

Thanks,
Todd

P.S. I made my high school juniors write mutually recursive functions
for counting the number of files in a directory today. Meanwhile, the
seniors just made fun of me because I couldn't get my little Tapestry
app to work and complained that I was making them learn something I
don't understand.

Re: Exception help get through?

Posted by Geoff Longman <gl...@gmail.com>.
Hey, I think I have that switch too!