Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com> on 2014/08/10 00:24:31 UTC

Re: Review of Accounting/Budget functionality via r1573884 & r1574400

To clarify: I didn't demand that this code was removed. I advised to
removed it.

Pierre Smits

*ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>*
Services & Solutions for Cloud-
Based Manufacturing, Professional
Services and Retail & Trade
http://www.orrtiz.com

Posted by Hans Bakker <h....@antwebsystems.com>.
Perhaps also good to know that we are currently implementing:

git-gerrit-jenkins-ofbizscrum of which the git security and peer review
and ofbizscrum: ticket-backlog-timereg-invoicing is essential to us.

Jira for us is a kind of sideline product, not part of the workflow,
just sitting on the side line as a manual optional additional step which
does not automate stuff, just adds extra work.

Regards, Hans

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.

Posted by Adam Heath <do...@brainfood.com>.

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Le 14/08/2014 01:17, Adam Heath a écrit :
> Well, all versions, as it is a new feature.  I developed it directly against trunk, not any of a number of older deployed versions.

For trunk select rather "Upcoming Branch"

Jacques

Posted by Jacopo Cappellato <ja...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
On Aug 14, 2014, at 1:17 AM, Adam Heath <do...@brainfood.com> wrote:

> I've got another change I've been working on, that I'll do this new way.  Basically, Start.java will now take over stdout/stderr, [...]

If you are in the process of refactoring Start.java, you could have a look at this newly reported bug:

Jacopo

Re: Review of Accounting/Budget functionality via r1573884 & r1574400

Posted by Adam Heath <do...@brainfood.com>.

Posted by Jacopo Cappellato <ja...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Adam,

I have created this Jira ticket for you:

with all the fields already set.
It would be great if you could edit the summary/description with the relevant changes you did/are doing and then just resolve it. This will then be automatically included in the release notes for the next branch release.

Thanks,

Jacopo

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.

Posted by Adam Heath <do...@brainfood.com>.