Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Will Chan <wi...@citrix.com> on 2012/04/24 00:41:04 UTC

git branches

We are in the middle of deciding what branches we will be moving to the Apache git repo. Currently, the ones scheduled for the move are:

 *
3.0.1
 *
3.0.x
 *
master

      I know some of you are working off of branches off of the ones I listed. If you like us to move those as well for easier merges later, please let me know.

Will

Re: git branches

Posted by Mohammad Nour El-Din <no...@gmail.com>.
Good I will take that into account