Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by josephpconley <jo...@gmail.com> on 2017/07/26 12:06:00 UTC

Re: Aw: Re: Two different errors while executing Spark SQL queries against cached temp tables

I recently ran into this issue running 0.7.1.  Specifically, I had cached a
dataframe before registering it as a temp table.  When I removed the caching
this error stopped.

--
View this message in context: http://apache-zeppelin-users-incubating-mailing-list.75479.x6.nabble.com/Two-different-errors-while-executing-Spark-SQL-queries-against-cached-temp-tables-tp4517p6038.html
Sent from the Apache Zeppelin Users (incubating) mailing list mailing list archive at Nabble.com.