Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Marina Pérel <ma...@sib.fr> on 2002/07/19 16:56:44 UTC

problem with blocs

Hi !
I actually write an XSL-FO stylesheet in order to generate a pdf document with FOP 0.20.3 (0.20.4).
I want that if a bloc can't be completely is  a page (because, it is in the end of a page), it moves completely in the next page.
I try the "keep-together" attribut or the "keep-with-next" attribut but it doesn't work.
Is it possible to do that ?
Someone has an idea ?
Thanks in advance,
Marina

Re: problem with blocs

Posted by "J.Pietschmann" <j3...@yahoo.de>.
Marina Pérel wrote:
> Hi !
> I actually write an XSL-FO stylesheet in order to generate a pdf
> document with FOP 0.20.3 (0.20.4).
> I want that if a bloc can't be completely is  a page (because, it is in
> the end of a page), it moves completely in the next page.
> I try the "keep-together" attribut or the "keep-with-next" attribut but
> it doesn't work.
> Is it possible to do that ?
> Someone has an idea ?
> Thanks in advance,