Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Henri Yandell <ba...@generationjava.com> on 2003/04/08 01:25:01 UTC

command line argument

I've no clue if this is a jelly question or a werkz question, but I was
wondering if Maven had access to the arguments following the maven line?

I want to be able to do:

maven java:run org.osjava.Thing

a next step is to run the jar itself if no classname is passed.

Apologies if this is already in Maven somewhere. I couldn't see it leaping
out.

Hen

Re: command line argument

Posted by Ben Walding <be...@walding.com>.
At the moment, the ugly way to achieve this is

maven -Dclass=org.osjava.Thing java:run

and then

System.getProperty("class")

There maybe other ways, but I am not the King of Maven