Posted to alexandria-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Jason van Zyl <jv...@apache.org> on 2001/08/18 00:51:53 UTC

[gump] multiple builds / different logs

Hi Sam,

I haven't looked, but would it be easy to configure the output log directory
so that I can build several profiles that share the same source tree with
one profile build overwriting the logs of another?

--

jvz.

Jason van Zyl

http://tambora.zenplex.org
http://jakarta.apache.org/turbine
http://jakarta.apache.org/velocity
http://jakarta.apache.org/alexandria
http://jakarta.apache.org/commons

Re: [gump] multiple builds / different logs

Posted by Jason van Zyl <jv...@apache.org>.
On 8/17/01 6:51 PM, "Jason van Zyl" <jv...@apache.org> wrote:

> Hi Sam,
>
> I haven't looked, but would it be easy to configure the output log directory
> so that I can build several profiles that share the same source tree with
> one profile build overwriting the logs of another?

Sorry, typo in there. Share the same source directory and have the logs go
to separate directories ... possibly based on the profile name?