Posted to user@shiro.apache.org by Otis Gospodnetic <ot...@gmail.com> on 2015/03/04 20:55:54 UTC

Shiro status / future?

Hi,

I was looking at Shiro as a possible authentication solution (JDBC, LDAP,
etc.) and while the project looks really good at shiro.apache.org, it looks
like it's been mostly dormant since 2013 -- I see hardly any activity on
user / dev / commit mailing lists.

Is this really true or am I not looking in the right places?

Or maybe the project is really super stable and super complete and there is
not much that can be fixed or added and that is why there is no active
development?

Thanks,
Otis

Re: Shiro status / future?

Posted by Charles Syperski <cs...@dupage88.net>.
I can confirm this, it is one of the things that I love above Shiro is
the stability and the long release cycles. It's a feature, not a bug.

Re: Shiro status / future?

Posted by Lenny Primak <lp...@hope.nyc.ny.us>.