Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Dave <ja...@yahoo.com> on 2009/06/12 04:21:12 UTC

trinidad: how to disable skinning

Our project  is starting to use trinidad, but  stylesheets(css) do not work any more. For example,

<t:div styleClass="displayBlock">

</t:div>

.displayBlock {
display:inline;
}

The style above is not working.  From browser html source, our style is put after trinidad skining css file.

Is there is a way to disable trinidad skinning?

Thanks for help.
Dave

Re: trinidad: how to disable skinning

Posted by Andrew Robinson <an...@gmail.com>.
After or before doesn't matter for CSS, just weights. You can just
increase your selectivity. Possible examples:

div.displayBlock { display: inline; }
body .displayBlock { display: inline; }

Trinidad doesn't affect your CSS loading at all, it just has some
styles it ships. You can use the firebug extension to see which styles
are getting applied and which are getting overridden. Turn off
Trinidad CSS content compression to get human-readable style classes
so you can see which Trinidad selectors may be getting higher priority
than yours.

-Andrew