Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Jiang, Jane (NIH/NCI) [C]" <ji...@mail.nih.gov> on 2007/10/03 22:31:24 UTC

[s2] redisplay page after validation failed

I have a page that has some dynamic contents that is not part of the
form that is being submitted.  When validation fails after the form is
submitted, I lost the dynamic contents.  I use tiles and the result
"input" is defined as type "tiles" that points back to the same page.
Is there a way get around the problem?  Is there a result type that
allows me to keep the original request parameters.  If not, what is the
best way to reload the page?

Many thanks for your help,

Jane