Posted to dev@trafficserver.apache.org by Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org> on 2017/03/03 15:02:15 UTC

Moving from Git-dual to gitbox

Hi all,

to free up some resources, Apache Infraops has asked that we move from git-dual to gitbox. This is generally transparent to us, with a couple of exceptions:

1) You will have to go through the MATT process again.

2) If you have git-dual as a remote, you will have to s/git-dual/gitbox.

For #2, the new remote URL would be https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf/trafficserver.git <https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf/trafficserver.git>

Cheers,

— Leif

Re: Moving from Git-dual to gitbox

Posted by Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org>.
> On Mar 3, 2017, at 10:13 AM, Phil Sorber <so...@apache.org> wrote:
>
> On Fri, Mar 3, 2017 at 8:02 AM Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org> wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> to free up some resources, Apache Infraops has asked that we move from
>> git-dual to gitbox. This is generally transparent to us, with a couple of
>> exceptions:
>>
>> 1) You will have to go through the MATT process again.
>>
>> 2) If you have git-dual as a remote, you will have to s/git-dual/gitbox.
>>

> Are we still able to point to github.com?

Yes, The Github repo isn’t changing, hence, this is generally completely transparent except for the requirement to redo the MATT setup.

— Leif

Posted by Phil Sorber <so...@apache.org>.

Posted by Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org>.
> On Mar 3, 2017, at 8:02 AM, Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org> wrote:
>
> Hi all,
>
> to free up some resources, Apache Infraops has asked that we move from git-dual to gitbox. This is generally transparent to us, with a couple of exceptions:
>
> 1) You will have to go through the MATT process again.

Daniel tells me the URL is https://gitbox.apache.org/setup/ <https://gitbox.apache.org/setup/>

— Leif