Posted to notifications@jclouds.apache.org by je...@cloudbees.com on 2016/08/30 04:02:16 UTC

Jenkins build is still unstable: jclouds-karaf » jclouds :: Karaf :: Integration Tests #1903

See <https://jclouds.ci.cloudbees.com/job/jclouds-karaf/org.apache.jclouds.karaf$itests/1903/>

Jenkins build is back to stable : jclouds-karaf » jclouds :: Karaf :: Integration Tests #1917

Posted by je...@cloudbees.com.
See <https://jclouds.ci.cloudbees.com/job/jclouds-karaf/org.apache.jclouds.karaf$itests/1917/>

Jenkins build is still unstable: jclouds-karaf » jclouds :: Karaf :: Integration Tests #1916

Posted by je...@cloudbees.com.
See <https://jclouds.ci.cloudbees.com/job/jclouds-karaf/org.apache.jclouds.karaf$itests/1916/>

Jenkins build is still unstable: jclouds-karaf » jclouds :: Karaf :: Integration Tests #1915

Posted by je...@cloudbees.com.
See <https://jclouds.ci.cloudbees.com/job/jclouds-karaf/org.apache.jclouds.karaf$itests/1915/>

Jenkins build is still unstable: jclouds-karaf » jclouds :: Karaf :: Integration Tests #1914

Posted by je...@cloudbees.com.
See <https://jclouds.ci.cloudbees.com/job/jclouds-karaf/org.apache.jclouds.karaf$itests/1914/>

Jenkins build is still unstable: jclouds-karaf » jclouds :: Karaf :: Integration Tests #1913

Posted by je...@cloudbees.com.
See <https://jclouds.ci.cloudbees.com/job/jclouds-karaf/org.apache.jclouds.karaf$itests/1913/>

Jenkins build is still unstable: jclouds-karaf » jclouds :: Karaf :: Integration Tests #1912

Posted by je...@cloudbees.com.
See <https://jclouds.ci.cloudbees.com/job/jclouds-karaf/org.apache.jclouds.karaf$itests/1912/>

Jenkins build is still unstable: jclouds-karaf » jclouds :: Karaf :: Integration Tests #1911

Posted by je...@cloudbees.com.
See <https://jclouds.ci.cloudbees.com/job/jclouds-karaf/org.apache.jclouds.karaf$itests/1911/>

Jenkins build is still unstable: jclouds-karaf » jclouds :: Karaf :: Integration Tests #1910

Posted by je...@cloudbees.com.
See <https://jclouds.ci.cloudbees.com/job/jclouds-karaf/org.apache.jclouds.karaf$itests/1910/>

Jenkins build is still unstable: jclouds-karaf » jclouds :: Karaf :: Integration Tests #1909

Posted by je...@cloudbees.com.
See <https://jclouds.ci.cloudbees.com/job/jclouds-karaf/org.apache.jclouds.karaf$itests/1909/>

Jenkins build is still unstable: jclouds-karaf » jclouds :: Karaf :: Integration Tests #1908

Posted by je...@cloudbees.com.
See <https://jclouds.ci.cloudbees.com/job/jclouds-karaf/org.apache.jclouds.karaf$itests/1908/>

Jenkins build is still unstable: jclouds-karaf » jclouds :: Karaf :: Integration Tests #1907

Posted by je...@cloudbees.com.
See <https://jclouds.ci.cloudbees.com/job/jclouds-karaf/org.apache.jclouds.karaf$itests/1907/>

Jenkins build is still unstable: jclouds-karaf » jclouds :: Karaf :: Integration Tests #1906

Posted by je...@cloudbees.com.
See <https://jclouds.ci.cloudbees.com/job/jclouds-karaf/org.apache.jclouds.karaf$itests/1906/>

Jenkins build is still unstable: jclouds-karaf » jclouds :: Karaf :: Integration Tests #1905

Posted by je...@cloudbees.com.
See <https://jclouds.ci.cloudbees.com/job/jclouds-karaf/org.apache.jclouds.karaf$itests/1905/>

Re: Jenkins build is still unstable: jclouds-karaf » jclouds :: Karaf :: Integration Tests #1904

Posted by Ignasi Barrera <na...@apache.org>.
PR and discussion here: https://github.com/google/gson/pull/916

Posted by Ignasi Barrera <na...@apache.org>.
Ok, there is no hope for the fix to be merged in gson, so I'd suggest we
downgrade to version 2.5, which is the last one exporting those packages,
and open a jirs isssue to remove the uses of the gson internal packages.

Sounds good?
@gaul do you want to take care of this?

Also, is there any specific desired feature that is not available in 2.5?
We could go through the copy path ifn really needed.

El 30 ago. 2016 4:01 p. m., "Ignasi Barrera" <ig...@gmail.com>
escribió:

+1 to propose merging it to 2.6. It looks like it would be easier to
get a release there.

Posted by Ignasi Barrera <ig...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Andrew Phillips <an...@apache.org>.

Posted by Ignasi Barrera <ig...@gmail.com>.
UInfortunately, looking at what they do, it is difficult to workadound them :(

Also, I don't think the exports are being added back, given the
comments in the PR, so we should consider:

* Upgrading to Gson 2.5, which is the last version that exports those packages.
* Copy those classes in our jclouds-core tree and use them directly
(Gson is under an APache 2.0 license, so this is OK). This presents
the "upgrade/sync with upstream Gson" issues we can all imagine.
* Others?

Posted by Andrew Phillips <an...@apache.org>.

Posted by Ignasi Barrera <ig...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Andrew Gaul <ga...@apache.org>.