Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Legolas Woodland <le...@gmail.com> on 2006/01/22 23:25:38 UTC

Is it possible to return an image with a web service ?

Thank you for reading my post.
I have a big problem for showing Charts in my jsf portlet , there is no
library to use.
so i come to this idea to make a web service and , the web service take
parameters and create chart using Jfree, .... .
and then web service return the chart to my jsf portlet . i can use that
chart and show it to my visitors.

now my question is :
1-How i can return an image with a web service ?
2-how i can show that image ?

Do you know better way to generate chart and show it in a jsf portlet page ?

Thank you for your help.