Posted to dev@continuum.apache.org by Marica Tan <ct...@exist.com> on 2009/01/14 15:06:06 UTC

Merging distributed builds to trunk

Hi,

I'm currently merging distributed builds to trunk and it's pretty large so
i'm requesting everyone to stop their commits for the mean time until I
finished merging them :-)

Thanks
--
Marica

Re: Merging distributed builds to trunk

Posted by Marica Tan <ct...@exist.com>.
30 mins to an hour, though i'm not that sure. I'll update everyone once I'm
done.

--
Maria Catherine Tan
Software Engineer | Exist Global | +632 687 4091 loc 301 | skype: marica_tan

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.