Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Greg Brown <gk...@mac.com> on 2010/10/07 13:56:11 UTC

Fwd: Problem uploading bundles via Sonatype

Hi,

I sent this request to repo-maintainers@maven.apache.org the other day (as described below), but I haven't received a response yet.

Any ideas? This is currently holding up our 1.5.2 release, since Maven bundle generation is part of our release process.

Thanks,
Greg Brown

Begin forwarded message: