Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Alexei Fedotov <al...@gmail.com> on 2012/05/02 14:03:07 UTC

Attn mr Wagner; review research data

Helllo Ewoud,

As for key features, we have telephony plug-in installed for several customers
Tutorials can be recorded, than uploaded to cloud services (maybe I
miss what this feature means)
We have a free support option at
openmeetings-user@incubator.apache.org (I'm moving this communication
there)

As for the second form,

1a
I doubt the company name "aastra tech" is correct. Anyway, we have
several companies around. This also gives a variety of service plans.

4e
many-2-many concurrent number is known to be no less than 25;
clustering is also possible

3d
meeting casts are available on mobile devices

Weaknesses section:

1, 2) "does not perform well", "a lot of issues" does not sound professional
one should name particular issues; so a reader can get the numbers,
not just undocumented impression
3) the only correct weakness; we are working to mitigate that; still
it's more professional to put numbers (e.g 1 Mbit/s per 4 users)
4) encryption is supported (even without additional plug-in)
5) adaptability is not weakness; that's main competitive strength of
Openmeetings - you can adjust software yourself, or you can pay
developers or other companies around the world to adjust it for you

Alexei Fedotov / Алексей Федотов,
http://dataved.ru/
+7 916 562 8095