Posted to user@storm.apache.org by siva kumar <si...@gmail.com> on 2014/08/05 10:47:04 UTC

file not found exception in storm -jms

hi,
     Im trying with a scenario where,I read data from activeMQ and process
the data with storm and store the result in hdfs. I have the jms-spout ,
hdfsbolt , hdfsfiletopology. When im trying to submit my topology , it is
not reading the hdfsfiletopology class and throwing me an error
"classnotfound exception". But, i have cross-checked the location of the
file and everything is fine. Can anyone suggest the solution for this?

Also, any suggestions regarding the correct requirements and procedure to
achieve the above requirement is thankfull.

Thanks and regards,
shiva

Re: file not found exception in storm -jms

Posted by "Bruno D. Rodrigues" <br...@litux.org>.
is the HdfsFileTopology on the root folder? Or what about calling it with the package name com.example.HdfsFileTopology ?

Posted by Harsha <st...@harsha.io>.
Hi Siva,