Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Felix Meschberger <fm...@gmail.com> on 2010/03/22 14:06:17 UTC

Updated proposed release list (was: OBR Web Console Plugin)

Hi

On 22.03.2010 13:28, Guillaume Nodet wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 22, 2010 at 12:23, Felix Meschberger <fm...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> If you feel comfortable with the state of the bundlerepository and utils
>> projects, I could include them in my webconsole 3.0 release batch.
>>
>> WDYT ?
>>

> Sounds good to me.

Good. So I will shoot for the following releases then:

   Web Console               3.0.0
   Event Plugin              1.0.2 (adapted for JQuery UI)
   Memory Usage Plugin       1.0.0 (new plugin)
   UPNP Plugin               1.0.0 (new plugin)
   Bundle Repository         1.6.0 (required by Web Console, new API)
   Utils                     1.0.0 (required by Web Console)

Regards
Felix