Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Furkan KAMACI <fu...@gmail.com> on 2013/03/29 14:50:00 UTC

Suggestions for Customizing Solr Admin Page

I want to customize Solr Admin Page. I think that I will need more
complicated things to manage my cloud. I will separate my Solr cluster into
just indexing ones and just response ones. I will index my documents by
categorical and I will index them at different collections.

In my admin page I will combine that collections, I will separate my
collection into new ones. I will add, remove, query documents etc.

Here is an old topic about admin Solr page:
http://lucene.472066.n3.nabble.com/Extending-Solr-s-Admin-functionality-td473974.html

My needs my change and some of them should be done via existing Solr admin
page. What do you suggest me, extending existing admin page, wrapping up a
new one over a Solrj. Which directions should I care and how can I decide
one of them.

Re: Suggestions for Customizing Solr Admin Page

Posted by Chris Hostetter <ho...@fucit.org>.
: I want to customize Solr Admin Page. I think that I will need more
: complicated things to manage my cloud. I will separate my Solr cluster into
: just indexing ones and just response ones. I will index my documents by
: categorical and I will index them at different collections.

A key design choice about the 4.x Solr Admin UI is that it is enitrely