Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by tubin gen <fa...@gmail.com> on 2009/04/16 19:24:38 UTC

updating PanelCachingTab

Is it possible to update a panel which is inside
org.apache.wicket.extensions.markup.html.tabs.PanelCachingTab  ,
I tried to add the panel to AjaxREquestTraget , it did   not work ,
please suggest me if it is possible to refresh   a   PanelCachingTab

Re: updating PanelCachingTab

Posted by Erik van Oosten <e....@grons.nl>.
- get the list of tabs from the TabPanel
- update the list: just put in a new PanelCachingTab on the correct index
- call setCurrentTab on the TabPanel (even if the correct tab is already
visible!)
- if done from Ajax callback, don't forget to add all changed components
to the AjaxRequestTarget

Regards,
     Erik.

tubin gen wrote:
> Is it possible to update a panel which is inside
> org.apache.wicket.extensions.markup.html.tabs.PanelCachingTab  ,
> I tried to add the panel to AjaxREquestTraget , it did   not work ,
> please suggest me if it is possible to refresh   a   PanelCachingTab

Erik van Oosten