Posted to user@uima.apache.org by Renaud Richardet <re...@gmail.com> on 2014/08/21 15:31:28 UTC

Ruta-server to easily deploy Apache RUTA projects as web services

Thanks Alexandre and Peter for your inputs,

In the end I think I will use the Annotation Testing view.

On a different note, I just created a small project to expose Apache RUTA
projects as web services:
http://renaud.github.io/easily-deploying-apache-ruta-projects-as-web-services.html

Let me know if you would be interested in integrating it into the RUTA
codebase. It's basically 3 java classes and 1 config file.

Best, Renaud

Re: Ruta-server to easily deploy Apache RUTA projects as web services

Posted by Peter Klügl <pk...@uni-wuerzburg.de>.
Am 21.08.2014 15:31, schrieb Renaud Richardet:
> Thanks Alexandre and Peter for your inputs,
>
> In the end I think I will use the Annotation Testing view.
>
> On a different note, I just created a small project to expose Apache RUTA
> projects as web services:
> http://renaud.github.io/easily-deploying-apache-ruta-projects-as-web-services.html
>
> Let me know if you would be interested in integrating it into the RUTA
> codebase. It's basically 3 java classes and 1 config file.

We are interested of course :-)

... but I won't be able to take a look at it before COLING.

Best,

Peter