Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@covalent.net> on 2001/10/02 19:07:46 UTC

Re: Apache 1.3 :: Not-a-bug: .asis handler

Posted by "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@covalent.net>.
Posted by Ben Hyde <bh...@pobox.com>.
Justin Erenkrantz wrote:
 > Pardon my ignorance, but why can't someone veto a release if they feel
 > it is the wrong time to do so?  -- justin

We have a mess of rules/traditions that act to prevent
obstructionism and push people toward constructive
argument and constructive actions.  Releasing is always
a matter of tearing the damn thing out of the hands of
the evil demon "one more really really important thing".

 - ben

Re: Apache 1.3 :: Not-a-bug: .asis handler

Posted by Justin Erenkrantz <je...@ebuilt.com>.