Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Richard Landon <RL...@youbet.com> on 2000/08/11 02:27:48 UTC

ANT for mortals document?

Sorry to post this message here, but can someone provide me with
a URL to this. I'm a mortal, so I'll definitely be wanting this.

Thanks, sorry for the post to the developers.

RE: ANT for mortals document?

Posted by Peter Donald <do...@mad.scientist.com>.
ahh he was referring to a document someone is writing. Unfortunatley the
document hasn't gone public yet and thus it is not available. Mail the
author (David Weller <dg...@yahoo.com>) and he may decide to give it to
you in what ever form it is now.

good luck,

At 10:37  11/8/00 +1000, you wrote:
>Richard,
>
>Have you read the current documentation? It might help us to improve that if
>you can let us know where it was not useful. What things are you having
>trouble with?
>
>Conor
>

>--
>Conor MacNeill