Posted to dev@nutch.apache.org by Hasan Diwan <ha...@gmail.com> on 2005/04/28 02:34:29 UTC

JSP's

Gents:
In the nutch documentation, it says to store nutch as ROOT.war so the
paths will resolve. JBoss doesn't recognise ROOT.war as special
without some hackery that I am loathe to do. To get the servlet
contextname in a JSP, one needs only put <%=request.getContextPath()
%> in the JSP when linking to a document in the same webapp. Is there
any interest in making these changes in the repository or should I
just apply my patch locally? Thanks in advance for the rapid response!
--
Cheers,
Hasan Diwan <ha...@gmail.com>

Re: JSP's

Posted by Jérôme Charron <je...@gmail.com>.

This issue was solved (see http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NUTCH-32).

To get the servlet
> contextname in a JSP, one needs only put <%=request.getContextPath()
> %> in the JSP when linking to a document in the same webapp.

But not using the getContextPath(), just by using only some relative URLs.

Is there
> any interest in making these changes in the repository or should I
> just apply my patch locally? Thanks in advance for the rapid response!

I don't know what is the best way to solve this: the current one (using only
relative URLs, or using the context-path)?

Jerome

--
http://motrech.free.fr/
http://frutch.free.fr/