Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Andrew Jones <an...@gmail.com> on 2009/05/30 16:47:43 UTC

Re: Developing SCC provider - need a better understanding of SVN process flow

The question is more about developing an SCC provider, which requires a
fairly in-depth knowledge of how things would be done in a client. I would
prefer advice centered around usage of the SharpSvn library, which would
also seem like a development question...
If my question were rephrased as "How might I go about setting a specified
folder as the working copy using the SharpSvn library without automatically
versioning every file in those folders?" It would be difficult to construe
it as a user question, but it would also lack what may be helpful background
information in formulating a response.

All that said, I'll confine my questions here to those strictly dealing with
my development efforts to avoid any future confusion.

http://subversion.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=462&dsMessageId=2357140

Re: Developing SCC provider - need a better understanding of SVN process flow

Posted by "Hyrum K. Wright" <hy...@hyrumwright.org>.
Sorry I misunderstood your question.

SharpSVN is it's own project, and has it's own forum for user and
development questions.  Perhaps your query might be better suited there?

-Hyrum (not trying to kick you off the list, just looking for the best
venue for you to get an answer)

http://subversion.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=462&dsMessageId=2357142