Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Antonio Gallardo <ag...@agssa.net> on 2004/08/07 12:29:03 UTC

Repository status....

Hi Cocooners:

I read the Vadim mail:

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-dev&m=109111483816838&w=2

This is valid?

I want to download Cocoon from the new repo and start to hack again. I
want to be sure from where I can download the current repo.

BTW, miss we the first friday? Can we reschedule it to the next friday?

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo.

Re: Ghent in October?

Posted by Reinhard Poetz <re...@apache.org>.

http://www.orixo.com/events/gt2004/

--
Reinhard

Re: Ghent in October?

Posted by Gianugo Rabellino <gi...@apache.org>.
On Aug 9, 2004, at 11:25 AM, Pier Fumagalli wrote:

> On 9 Aug 2004, at 08:08, Reinhard Poetz wrote:
>
>> Cool, this means that we have to discuss a lot in Ghent in October :-)
>
> That's great! :-) Any confirmation on the dates? Steven?
>
> I'll need to inform the boss about that...

http://www.orixo.com/events/gt2004/

Still lots of work to do, but dates are fixed at least.

Ciao,
--
Gianugo Rabellino

Ghent in October?

Posted by Pier Fumagalli <pi...@betaversion.org>.

Re: Status of kernel

Posted by Reinhard Poetz <re...@apache.org>.

Re: Status of kernel

Posted by Pier Fumagalli <pi...@betaversion.org>.

Status of kernel

Posted by Reinhard Poetz <re...@apache.org>.

Re: Repository status....

Posted by Sylvain Wallez <sy...@apache.org>.

Re: Repository status....

Posted by Reinhard Poetz <re...@apache.org>.

Re: Repository status....

Posted by Antonio Gallardo <ag...@agssa.net>.
Ugo Cei dijo:

Re: Repository status....

Posted by Ugo Cei <ug...@apache.org>.
Il giorno 07/ago/04, alle 12:29, Antonio Gallardo ha scritto:

> BTW, miss we the first friday? Can we reschedule it to the next friday?

I was online, and closed one bug (#30321), but keep in mind that, at
least in Europe, many people are on vacation in August and things are
not going to get any better next friday. I was able to contribute some
of my time, since I was on vacation but at home.

	Ugo

--
Ugo Cei - http://beblogging.com/

Re: Repository status....

Posted by David Crossley <cr...@apache.org>.
Antonio Gallardo wrote:
Hi Cocooners:

> I read the Vadim mail:
> http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-dev&m=109111483816838&w=2
>
> This is valid?
>
> I want to download Cocoon from the new repo and start to hack again. I
> want to be sure from where I can download the current repo.

Yep that is it. There were other messages around
that date on cocoon-dev too. Basically do ...

cd /usr/local/svn
svn co https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cocoon/trunk cocoon

Ditto for any of the other ones that you might need.

> BTW, miss we the first friday? Can we reschedule it to the next friday?

Well it was on. See the Wiki home page. Ugo and Tim
and some others discussed good things. FirstFriday
is about gathering too, not just bug fixing.

I popped in from time-to-time but mainly had other
things happening.

Sure we could postpone it until next week ...
Do you have a topic in mind?

--
David Crossley