Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Gregg D Bolinger <gt...@gmail.com> on 2005/05/09 23:06:20 UTC

4.0: I thought I was done with dumb questions

Trying to convert my static-bindings.  I had:
<component id="loginLink" type="PageLink">
    <static-binding name="page" value="Login"/>
</component>
which went with
<a jwcid="loginLink">Login</a>

So I changed it to:

<component id="loginLink" type="PageLink">
     <binding name="page" value="????"/>
</component>

Not real sure what I need there.  Reading up on the binding
references, http://jakarta.apache.org/tapestry/current/UsersGuide/bindings.html,
I thought it might have just been ognl:Login but I think it might have
to be something like ognl:engine.pages.Login ??

Gregg

RE: 4.0: I thought I was done with dumb questions

Posted by Patrick Casey <pa...@adelphia.net>.
	Did you try value="'Login'"?

	--- Pat