Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Bowie Bailey <Bo...@BUC.com> on 2007/02/06 18:46:11 UTC

RE: SA-gen'd message report headers appear differently (with/with out linebreaks) in different mail clients

Jim Maul wrote:
> Andy Figueroa wrote:
> > As an occasional, long-term Thunderbird user, and using a reasonably
> > current version, 1.5.0.9, TB doesn't even have a built-in show
> > header feature.  It can be added with a buggy extension called View
> > Headers Toggle Button, which doesn't show long lines without
> > scrolling (scroll right and left by dragging the mouse over the
> > long line) and doesn't show all of a long header with no vertical
> > scrolling available.  So, if SpamAssassin formatted it's headers so
> > they were pretty, with TB you'd see even less of the header because
> > pretty formatting adds lines.
> >
> > This is a missing feature in TB, poorly added with the extant
> >  extension. When my leg heals I'll go back to using KMail on my
> > desktop computer and be happy about it.  :-)
> >
> > Andy Figueroa
> >

> Is ctrl-U not sufficient?

Actually, I didn't even realize that Thunderbird had a show headers
option.  Anytime I want to see the headers on a message, I just do
Ctrl-U and look at the full text of the email (headers, html tags, and
all).

--
Bowie