Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Stack <st...@duboce.net> on 2017/08/28 19:35:53 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] hbase-thirdparty-1.0.1 has been released and is available for download

Version 1.0.1 of hbase-thirdparty, our little side project of relocated
popular includes such as guava, protobuf, and netty used internally by
hbase (See [1] for more on what hbase-thirdparty is) has been release.

Release is available from your favorite mirror and up in maven repository.

Artifacts are signed with 8ACC93D2 which is at the tail of our KEYS file
http://www-us.apache.org/dist/hbase/KEYS.

This minor release includes three fixes:

HBASE-18321 [hbase-thirdparty] Fix generation of META-INF/DEPENDENCIES to
include dependency list and versions
HBASE-18666 [hbase-thirdparty] Exclude errorprone annotation
com.google.errorprone.annotations.CanIgnoreReturnValue
HBASE-18313 [hbase-thirdparty] Produce src jars/tgz

The first fixes an issue found during VOTE on 1.0.0, the second makes it so
errorprone build will work back in mainline hbase, and the third has us
producing src jars when we publish to maven.

Thanks,
St.Ack

1. http://hbase.apache.org/book.html#thirdparty