Posted to users@qpid.apache.org by rajeev verma <ve...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2015/10/29 21:11:33 UTC

Javascript client for QPID C++ broker

Hi,  We are looking at pub-sub frameworks and are looking at  the Qpid C++ broker.We are going to have a publisher written in C++ and subscribers that are Javascript.I looked at the javascript bindings for Qpid, but that requires (server-side) proxy that translates from AMQP to websockets.The proxy is an extra-hop that we'd like to avoid.Is there a way to avoid the proxy?
Are there any client-side javascript translators that can receive AMQP messages directly?Any help appreciated...

Javascript client for QPID C++ broker

Posted by rajeev verma <ve...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.