Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Glen Mazza <gl...@verizon.net> on 2008/03/27 12:42:42 UTC

Re: HTTPS and CXF Protocol mismatch: engine's protocol is http, the url protocol is https

This may be the problem:  Try -Dcxf.config.file instead of
-Dcxf.config.file.url, perhaps.

Am Donnerstag, den 27.03.2008, 10:00 +0100 schrieb
whitewolff@tiscali.it:

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
We have two configuration system properties to set the configuration
file, one is "cxf.config.file" for the configuration file in the class
path such as "-Dcxf.config.file=SercureServer.xml" , the other is
"cxf.config.file.url" which is used for the point out the
configuration's URL.
In your case , I think it could be the " " error + missing the protocol
header "file:/".

Willem