Posted to users@felix.apache.org by sana <sa...@gmail.com> on 2009/08/29 14:36:53 UTC

OSGi and UPnP AV

hi,
I would ask if the tester presented by felix supports the UPnP AV ?
Is there other bundles that supports this specification and DLNA ?

Re: OSGi and UPnP AV

Posted by chihi asma <ch...@yahoo.fr>.
Hi,
So, I think we can implement a DLNA control point based on the UPnP stack implemented in the upnp base driver?

We already used the upnp base driver with upnp media servers and renderers (especially with those provided by Intel).
Except some network issue, everything was fine.

Regards,

Clement

Re: OSGi and UPnP AV

Posted by Clement Escoffier <cl...@gmail.com>.