Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Michael Della Bitta <mi...@appinions.com> on 2014/02/21 19:27:43 UTC

Re: Best way to get results ordered

Hi Metin,

How many IDs are you supplying in a single query? You could probably
accomplish this easily with boosts if it were few.

Michael Della Bitta

Applications Developer

o: +1 646 532 3062

appinions inc.

"The Science of Influence Marketing"

18 East 41st Street

New York, NY 10017

t: @appinions <https://twitter.com/Appinions> | g+:
plus.google.com/appinions<https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/112002776285509593336/112002776285509593336/posts>
w: appinions.com <http://www.appinions.com/>

Posted by OSMAN Metin <Me...@canal-plus.com>.
Thank you Michael,

this applies from 5 to about 60 contents.

We have already tried with boosts, but the results were not sorted well every time.
Maybe our boost coefficients were not set properly, but I thought that there will be a "correct" way to do this.

Metin OSMAN
Canal+ || DTD - VOD
01 71 35 02 70