Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Max Bowsher <ma...@ukf.net> on 2006/04/09 14:37:27 UTC

Script to downgrade WCs from 1.4 to 1.3

WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! WARNING!
WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! WARNING!
WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! WARNING!

  This is completely without warrantee or even any significant
  testing. It may trash your working copies !!!

WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! WARNING!
WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! WARNING!
WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! WARNING!

That said, here's a script I wrote when I found I had accidentally
upgraded lots of working copies which I didn't want to.

Max.

Re: Script to downgrade WCs from 1.4 to 1.3

Posted by Giovanni Bajo <ra...@develer.com>.
Max Bowsher <ma...@ukf.net> wrote:

> That said, here's a script I wrote when I found I had accidentally
> upgraded lots of working copies which I didn't want to.

I wouldn't mind at all if a script like this was maintained in contrib. Surely
it's going to help some users.

Giovanni Bajo