Posted to dev@corinthia.apache.org by jan i <ja...@apache.org> on 2014/12/19 20:20:49 UTC

Git issues transfered to jira

Hi.

I have with my best copy/paste transferred issues from git, that I thought
was still relevant.

I would appreciate it, is someone could "review" it, update anything they
are not happy with.

And then, lets start putting wishes and bugs in there.

I expect the wiki to be ready next week, so somethings will move over there.

rgds
jan i.

Re: Git issues transfered to jira

Posted by jan i <ja...@apache.org>.
On Saturday, December 20, 2014, Dennis E. Hamilton <de...@acm.org>
wrote:

> Oops, I forgot something,
>
> Before any deletion of uxproductivity/corinthia, we need to scrape the
> wiki for anything we want on the Podling wiki.

I have a copy, so I can upload it when the cwiki is ready.

rgds
jan i

Posted by "Dennis E. Hamilton" <de...@acm.org>.
Oops, I forgot something,