Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Vincent Tence <vt...@videotron.ca> on 2004/03/09 01:58:05 UTC

Svn issue

Hi all,

I get the following error when trying to commit on janus: (got that
while committing trunk dir, also tried on trunk/core dir)

"The specified baseline is not the latest baseline, so it may not be
checked out"

Any idea?

Thanks,
Vincent

RE: Svn issue

Posted by Vincent Tencé <vt...@videotron.ca>.
On Tue, 2004-03-09 at 12:09, Noel J. Bergman wrote:
> So there was nothing to update when you got that error message?

No. I had to update the janus top dir this morning. Updating the trunk
dir did not help (I did it yesterday night, so things may have been
fixed in the meantime).

RE: Svn issue

RE: Svn issue

Posted by Vincent Tencé <vt...@videotron.ca>.
No. That's quite strange.

RE: Svn issue

Posted by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com>.

RE: Svn issue

Posted by Vincent Tence <vt...@videotron.ca>.
On Tue, 2004-03-09 at 06:02, Noel J. Bergman wrote:
> Vince,
>
> Try doing an update before you commit.
>
> 	--- Noel

Thanks. I had tried updating the trunk dir then committing without
success, but this morning I updated the janus dir itself and could
commit the trunk dir.

- Vincent

RE: Svn issue

Posted by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com>.