Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Nandani Aggarwal <na...@paxcel.net> on 2012/04/16 09:52:51 UTC

Regarding payment with Paypal and invoice status

Hello Everyone,

I used Payment with EBS(like Paypal) for an order and in response got
PaymentId and transactionId.After an order placement,In applications ->
order ,it was in approved status .After packing ,Invoice get created but
invoice showed "Ready for posting" status and applied payment as 0 inspite
of successfull payment.
I want to know if already payment has been done successfully then invoice
should show "Paid"status or we manually has to create paymentId in
Accounting -> payments -> create new incomming payment.?
I use to create paymentId manually in case of "Cash on delivery" and using
this paymentId , pyament is done and invoice status changes to "Paid".
If payment has been done with Paypal , it also returns paymentId and
transactioniD.In invoice , status automatically gets change to "Paid" or do
we have to create paymentId manually and after applying this payment
invoice status changes?

Hope to get positive response soon.

Thanks and Regards
Nandani Aggarwal

Re: Regarding payment with Paypal and invoice status

Posted by Vikas Mayur <vi...@gmail.com>.
The invoice should automatically change to 'Paid' status and also the payment should be applied to the invoice. I can't really comment if there is anything wrong in your implementation.

But you may try to look specifically at the code in the service 'processCaptureResult' which is called in this process and also create and apply the payments to the invoice that is being captured.

Regards
Vikas