Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Artamonov, Juri" <ja...@fusionone.com> on 2006/02/21 09:00:11 UTC

Start the plugin you specified only

Hi All,

Could you please tell if it's possible to start only goal I specified.
For example let's say I would like to start mvn assembly:assembly, I see
that maven tries compile first the sources and only then starts assembly
plugin.

Does maven provides the way to start plugin specified in command line
and as in example starts assembly plugin without compilation of the
sources?

Best regards,
                       Juri.

Re: Start the plugin you specified only

Posted by Yann Le Du <le...@gmail.com>.
I can't think of an easier way than checking it out with Subversion [1] .
There doesn't seem to be a 'Download tarball' feature on Maven ViewCVS [2] ,
like there is on Codehaus one [3]

[1] http://maven.apache.org/guides/development/guide-building-m2.html
[2] http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/
[3] http://svn.codehaus.org/?root=mojo