Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Patrick Mueller <pm...@gmail.com> on 2012/03/29 21:55:47 UTC

command line tooling, and plugin design wiki pages

I've created some stubs here, based on conversation in the "git 2.x
separate branch thread".

- http://wiki.apache.org/cordova/CommandLineToolingDesign
- http://wiki.apache.org/cordova/PluginDesign

Or do we already have something, somewhere, to use instead?

Hopefully I'll get a chance to do a brain dump into these today/tomorrow.
 But feel free to dump your own brains there!

--
Patrick Mueller
http://muellerware.org

Re: command line tooling, and plugin design wiki pages

Posted by Brian LeRoux <b...@brian.io>.
also check the old wiki and andrew lunny has a tool called
plugin-install for ios/android

Posted by Michael Brooks <mi...@gmail.com>.
I also updated the wiki articles with a few documentation notes. We want to start encouraging good documentation of each plugin.

Michael

Posted by Filip Maj <fi...@adobe.com>.

Posted by Patrick Mueller <pm...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Brian LeRoux <b...@brian.io>.
> Great, thx.  I'll integrate some of this info on the wiki, when I get a
> chance, if you haven't already.

cool, ya today prolly not

Posted by Patrick Mueller <pm...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Brian LeRoux <b...@brian.io>.