Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Aditya Sharma <ad...@hotwaxsystems.com> on 2019/01/02 05:21:44 UTC

Re: Planning for the creation of new 18.12 branches

Updated website with svn repository of the new release18.12 branch
at r1850150.

Thanks and Regards,

*Aditya Sharma* | Enterprise Software Engineer
HotWax Commerce <http://www.hotwax.co/> by HotWax Systems
<http://www.hotwaxsystems.com/>
[image: https://www.linkedin.com/in/aditya-p-sharma/]
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/aditya-p-sharma/>