Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Hanusch, Hartwig" <Ha...@fja.com> on 2000/12/18 08:30:48 UTC

AW: error in HttpSessionFacade when working with Apache/Tomcat 3. 2 - i bit more accurate

Hi Sean and everybody else

i tried to find out a bit more - this error is quite reproduceble.
When using the same servlet i call from the get method the
do post and versa visa.
What i've seen is, that tomcat uses an other session object
(what shouldnt be the case) ... and i cant go back to 3.1 because
of the cookie-session stuff (but the problem is not related to cookies
anyway)

Any other suggestions?
Cheers Hartwig