Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Vi...@bertelsmann.com.cn on 2007/06/01 07:48:35 UTC

Google gears and building offline POS

Hi Everyone,

Currently to run a POS in a shop or disconnected mode or to see a product catalog in a disconnected fashion requires you to install a full copy of ofbiz and local database and use entity synchronization to maintain the integrity.

Recently google launched a new program called google gears. Can it be integrated with ofbiz. I am not aware of the license yet but would check later the URL is  HYPERLINK "http://code.google.com/apis/gears/index.html" http://code.google.com/apis/gears/index.html I just found it interesting so thought of sending it to list.

Regards,
Vikrant

Checked by AVG Free Edition.