Posted to slide-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Stefan Lützkendorf <lu...@apache.org> on 2004/11/08 11:28:48 UTC

Configurable Stores

Hello,
I added support for configurable Stores. If your Store implements the
Configurable interface and the store definition contains <configuration>
elements the configure method of the store is called for each of this
elements.

This allows some advanced store configuration that goes beyond plain
parameters. I uses this for the new lucene based indexer. Just as a sample:

<propertiesindexer classname="LucenePropertiesIndexer">
   <parameter name="indexpath">${datapath}/idx/md</parameter>
   <configuration name="indexed-properties">
     <property name="abstract" namespace="http://any.domain/test/">
        <text analyzer="org.apache.lucene.analysis.de.GermanAnalyzer"/>
        <is-defined/>
     </property>
     <property name="keywords" namespace="http://any.domain/test/">
        <text analyzer="org.apache.lucene.analysis.WhitespaceAnalyzer"/>
        <is-defined/>
     </property>
   </configuration>
</propertiesindexer>