Posted to users@maven.apache.org by um...@comcast.net on 2007/01/29 06:42:48 UTC

Mevenide-idea for M2 + IDEA 6.0

Is Mevenide available for Maven 2.0 (and IDEA 6.0)? I am looking
for a way to integrate Maven 2.0 into IDEA 6.0 for:
  a) POM editing/viewing
  b) Repository browsing
  c) Installing M2 operations on IDEA menu

Ref:
http://mevenide.codehaus.org/mevenide-idea/

Thanks!

/U

Re: Mevenide-idea for M2 + IDEA 6.0

Posted by Ralf Quebbemann <ra...@gmx.de>.
Well, there is currently no support for Maven2 in the Mevenide project for IDEA 6.0. However there are two plugins
hosted on JetBrains plugin page which provide support for Maven2 in IDEA:

- Maven Reloaded (http://plugins.intellij.net/plugin/?id=1223)
Inspects the project space, updates dependencies, source and test paths, allows execution of goals

- Maven-2 Integration (http://plugins.intellij.net/plugin/?id=1166)
Requires a preinstalled Maven-2 and allows execution of standard phases and goals like the Ant plugin.

You can use both plugins together as they don't overlap that much.

Hope it helps

	Ralf