Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Satrix <sa...@gmail.com> on 2012/12/01 14:05:21 UTC

Wicket Form + multiple fields

Hello,

Im struggling with a strange behaviour.

Introduction:

1. I want to show user his products in a cart. So each row contains product
name + textfield with quantity.
2. He can set the quantity to other value. Some products have maximum number
per transaction. So I've added validators the textfields.
3. Im using PropertyModel(myObject, quantityProperty) for each Textfield.
4. Now when user clicks on checkout button and lets say I have two products
- one product passes the validation, the second doesn't the values of both
fields are restored to default. I don't get this behaviour because when
product passes the validation his model should be updated with new value but
it doesn't.

Any idea how could I change this ?

Regards, Satrix

Re: Wicket Form + multiple fields

Posted by Satrix <sa...@gmail.com>.
Ok solved it. Im using ListView and I haven't setReuseItems to true.

See ya