Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Doug Cutting <cu...@apache.org> on 2006/01/25 23:26:32 UTC

nightly builds!

I just setup nightly builds for Lucene on our new Solaris zone.

These are at:

http://cvs.apache.org/dist/lucene/java/nightly/

I've updated the header for the binary release page to note this:

http://www.apache.org/dist/jakarta/lucene/binaries/

(BTW, we should sometime move our releases out of the jakarta dir.)

So there's now a 1.9-dev release that folks can download.

Doug

Re: nightly builds!

Posted by Doug Cutting <cu...@apache.org>.
Daniel Naber wrote:
> On Mittwoch 25 Januar 2006 23:26, Doug Cutting wrote:
>
>>I just setup nightly builds for Lucene on our new Solaris zone.
>>
>>These are at:
>>
>>http://cvs.apache.org/dist/lucene/java/nightly/
>

> Thanks! What about putting that on the front page as a news item?

+1

Doug

Re: nightly builds!

Posted by Daniel Naber <lu...@danielnaber.de>.
On Mittwoch 25 Januar 2006 23:26, Doug Cutting wrote:

> I just setup nightly builds for Lucene on our new Solaris zone.
>
> These are at:
>
> http://cvs.apache.org/dist/lucene/java/nightly/

Thanks! What about putting that on the front page as a news item?

Regards
 Daniel

--
http://www.danielnaber.de