Posted to dev@thrift.apache.org by Jens Geyer <je...@hotmail.com> on 2018/09/08 13:03:17 UTC

Fw: Donating documentation / samples for pure serialization & deserialization in NET Core and C_glib

Hi Petr,

that is just awesome!

Would you mind to file a JIRA ticket and add some more details, e.g. where
we can look at the content? I'd like to see how it fits into the existing
stuff, if it fits into Tutorials or if there is a better way to integrate
and present it. Plus I would like to have some more eyeballs looking onto
it.

PS: I believe this should be discussed on the dev list. Please remove
user@thrift.apache.org when answering.

Have fun,
JensG