Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Negar Taheri <ne...@gmail.com> on 2006/05/29 08:06:12 UTC

Problem with installing and configuring SSL support on Tomcat 5

Hello
I have a problem with installing and configuring SSL support on Tomcat 5; I
did all the things written in tomcat docs step by step in both tomcat 5.5.9and
5.5.17 on different computers, the keystore was created successfully but
when I restart tomcat, seems that there where no changes and I'm not able to
access any web application supported by Tomcat via SSL. For example when I
try https://localhost:8443, the result is "The page cannot be displayed"!
Please help me
Regards
Negar

Re: Problem with installing and configuring SSL support on Tomcat 5

Posted by Jack <ja...@gmail.com>.
Not sure exactly what the problem is you are having from the
description. You can try and have a look at this link to see if you
find anything useful there:

http://jack.godau.googlepages.com/jbosscertificatesandopenssl

Cheers
Jack...