Posted to users@camel.apache.org by "Nair, Madhu" <Na...@aoins.com> on 2014/03/18 15:21:50 UTC

Seeing Info message all over log file related to Woodstox

Hi,
I see the following info message all over the log file and it occurs only in one environment and not in the other. I am assuming it occurs in one environment because of the randomness with which the server loads the jar files.

The message is:-
2014-03-06 22:23:47,401 | INFO | APPW111A:mmZreRm_-q | XmlErrorListener | Msg: DOMSource is known to have issues with
{0}. We suggest using Woodstox

The concern is with this part of the message "DOMSource is known to have issues with
{0}. We suggest using Woodstox".

How do I get rid of this message? Looking at the source code for Camel it seems like this message occurs since we are not using the Woodstox parser.

Do I specify to Camel the Stax parser to use by using the system property javax.xml.stream.XMLInputFactory? Is there any other way?

Camel version is 2.9.2 and application server is WAS 7. JDK is 1.6.

Thanks,
Madhu

Re: Seeing Info message all over log file related to Woodstox

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
On Mon, Mar 24, 2014 at 3:27 PM, Nair, Madhu <Na...@aoins.com> wrote:
> Thanks for the pointer. Any pointers on the best place to call this bean?  I am new to Camel and trying to see at what point this system property should be set.

Yeah you need to call this bean before Camel startup. So if you use
spring xml, then just declare a spring <bean> and have a init method
on it.

<bean id="startupStuff" class="xxx" init-method="startMe"/>

And then refer to this bean from <camelContext> so the bean is created first

<camelContext id="myCamel" depends-on="startupStuff" ...>

Posted by "Nair, Madhu" <Na...@aoins.com>.

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "Nair, Madhu" <Na...@aoins.com>.

Posted by "Nair, Madhu" <Na...@aoins.com>.
Thanks for the quick response. Will take a look.

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Posted by "Nair, Madhu" <Na...@aoins.com>.

--